I have had such an amazing week celebrating my business birthday with my fans, clients, family and friends. When I first decided to become a photographer and open a business I had no idea what I was doing at all. So much confusion, tears, joy and love! So many great photographers helped me, mentored me and inspired me. Most of all I was inspired by clients, and their stories.
So I have decided to finish out this birthday week with a bang! Name your own price lifestyle sessions!!!
That’s right!! Email me what you are looking for in a shoot and what you want to pay. It’s that simple. No reasonable offer will be refused. (As a small business owner I realize that I will most certainly lose money on shoots less than $150. All offer should be $150 or above) If I can’t photograph you for what you offer, I will come back with a package that will hopefully work for both of us.
As a reference, my standard shoots are priced at $350 and include a 1 hour shoot and 10 digital images of your choice fully edited.
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
1. I am starting by offering 10 slots from May 8, 2016 until June 26, 2016.
2. Sessions are shot on Sundays and Fridays bookings start at 4:30pm
3. If you live outside of the twin cities area (I travel within 100 miles) travel expenses will be extra.
4. These sessions can not be gifted, and are non-transferable.
5. What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it. Please keep in mind I need to cover my expenses at the minimum and since I do pay my bills this way making a little money would be awesome too.
6. I offer products such as albums and prints as well as digital only packages. I accept MasterCard/Visa and Cash.
7. I promise you an awesome experience no matter what you pay.
My email is email@example.com – want a shoot? Now’s the time!!